Witherup has over 60 years of experience designing and building storage tanks for a wide variety of industries including: Power, Process, Petroleum Terminals, Refineries, Steel Making, Chemical, Municipal, Institutional, and Government.
Witherup designs and builds to:
- API 650, 653 (Repair) and 620
- AWWA D-100
- NFPA (Firewater)
Witherup field erects tanks of 20,000 gallon capacity and larger, and can build just one tank, or an entire tank farm. As a specialty “tank” contractor, Witherup’s engineering, shop, and field forces are highly specialized, experienced, and equipped to build tanks to exacting customer requirements on time and on budget.
Tank Features (including but not limited to):
- Materials: Carbon Steels, Stainless or Alloys
- Bottoms: Flat, Coned, Double-Bottoms, Leak Detection
- Shell: Single or Double Walled
- Roofs: Coned (Self Supported or Internally Supported), Flat, Open Top, Umbrella, Floating Roofs (Internal and External)
- Dikes: Steel Containment Dikes
- Accessories: Ladders (Caged) or Stairs (Spiral), Walkways, Railing, Platforms, Catwalks, Agitator Support Steel, Heaters, Level Gauges
- Coatings: Exterior, Interior Linings, Exterior Logos
- Insulation: Standard and Standing-Seam Systems
- Heaters: Electric Immersion Heaters, Coils, and Bayonets
- Other: Cathodic Protection, Stress Relieving
Interested in an Above-ground Tank?
Contact us to discuss your tank requirements send a message or call 814-385-6601